Thank you for visiting Adoption Services & Law Group's website. We created this website so that you could learn more about our legal services.
The Kansas State Bar requires this disclaimer; please keep the following key points in mind.
- This site is for informational purposes only.
- None of the information on this Website is intended to constitute, nor does it constitute, legal advice.
- You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in your state
- Each of our attorneys listed and recognized are licensed to practice law only in those jurisdictions listed in the attorney’s biography appearing on this site. This site is not intended to solicit representation that would constitute the unauthorized practice of law in any jurisdiction.
- This website is not intended to create and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Adoption Services & Law Center. The only way to become our client is through mutual agreement in a formal letter.
- The determination of whether you need legal services and your choice of a lawyer should not be based solely on website information or advertisements. Sites listed as hypertext links herein are not under the control of Adoption Services & Law Group and are provided merely as a service. We can make no representation concerning the content of these sites.
- The case summaries that we have presented in our website are for informational purposes only, as examples of the kinds of cases we accept and try. The results obtained are not necessarily the results that may be obtained in a case with different facts. Every case is different and fact specific, and the results obtained will be related to the facts and merits of that particular case.
- One of the listed attorneys is a Fellow in the Academy of Adoption and Assisted Reproduction Attorneys (AAAA) which is a credentialed organization that grants membership to lawyers who have by training, experience, recommendation of their peers, and due diligence met their exacting standards. AAAA Fellows maintain active adoption and/or assisted reproduction practices, are required to report their disciplinary status annually, are required to comply with strict ethical rules and standards and are required to attend a certain number of continuing legal education hours sponsored by AAAA at least every three years. The Supreme Court of Kansas requires us to state that in Kansas there is no procedure for certifying organizations.
- The use of the Internet or the email contact form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this web site or the email contact forms on this web site. Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Adoption Services & Law Group cannot represent you on a new matter until the firm determines that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless and until Adoption Services & Law Group has informed you it is willing and able to accept your new matter, do not email or send the firm any information or documents that you consider private or confidential.